Do you have an idea that you would like to develop and take forward? Thanks to the detailed precision of local manufacturing and visionary layering of materials in design, Briggs & Cole are capable of fulfilling even the most unusual of wishes. Depending on the scope of the commission, these can vary from smaller (domestic scale) works to focusing on much larger interior pieces.
For design consultancy in interiors and narrative environments, bespoke furniture, commissions and collaborations please do not hesitate to contact us. From concept to implementation, we are happy to discuss it with you and work on proposals in order to make commissioned pieces that fit all your needs and requirements. For comprehensive details of previous projects executed for clients please get in touch with us.
1. Please make an enquiry
or call the design studio on +44 (0)7897 474 772 and register your interest / schedule a physical or virtual appointment.
2. The initial consultation bases itself on deciding the brief; an idea of budget is essential at this stage, even if it is a guideline in order that we can manage your expectations of possible materials, weight and finishes available to you. Part of this brief is also where you tell us what type of design or theme you are hoping to achieve (this is annotated and copies are provided to you).
3. In order to begin the design process, Briggs & Cole requires a nominal commitment deposit of 20%; this covers the initial time spent designing and putting together of your masterpiece, and shows to us that you are dedicated to this outcome. This deposit is deducted from your first 50% payment (which is taken upon confirmation of design and before commencement of production).
4. Briggs & Cole begins to design, working from the brief that has been previously agreed; these can be shown in person at your second consultation appointment, or alternatively emailed for your review. (If designs are to be emailed, please note that due to the protection of our intellectual property, all visuals will be certified and marked as strictly confidential).
5. Once these have been reviewed, second stage designs will commence, taking into account any amendments that need to be made, to reach the final design.
6. With the signing off of this final design and the agreed budget, a payment of 50% of the total quoted cost of the piece will be required. The timeline and estimated delivery date will be confirmed at this point.
7. Your piece will then go into production, and we will keep you informed of any necessary updates on progress.
8. Once the piece is complete, the remaining balance of 50% will be required before shipping, alternatively your piece can be collected in person from the studio.